Friday, January 19, 2007

kiwi cake, durian mousse cake and butter crescents

i made this kiwi cake last thursday for a fren.
this is durian mousse cake, just a normal sponge cake layered with durian mousse and cream. yum!
these are butter crescents, which resemble more like bread than its richer more french counterpart the croissants (also they share the same name). i must be getting better because i posted this recipe once, and the crescents look hard and flat, compared to these fat, glistening rolls!

2 comments:

Inn said...

ohmygod! terror siot. im impressed. when i nak kawin nanti, can u teach me? hehe

Quinn said...

Can you provide me with the recipe for the durian cream on top of the cake please? Thank you very much, I would love to bake this for my bf's birthday. Also, I will not post up the recipe in my blog, pls....email me at bakingquinn@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!